4.23.2010

Bright, Sunshiney Day


Such a fun, vibrant message from Erin After After
If you've never checked out this blog, I highly recommend it

Today is truly a bright, sunshiney day in Hoboken. The truth is I would be smiling big & loving life even if the sunshine was hidden by clouds today. I am so, so excited because we are signing the contract for our wedding reception venue this evening. Yeah!

As you well know, it's been a long time coming for us to finalize our reception venue. The hunt started in March & I fully expected to wrap it up within a few weeks. Ha! Let's face it, we had a tough decision between the Chart House, W Hoboken & Hyatt Regency Jersey City. Then there was the unforeseen obstacle that our chosen location had our wedding date on hold for another party. Finally, it took longer to get from Point A of yes, we want to book this place to Point B of yes, we're ready to sign the contract. It's been a long journey but I truly believe that it worked out just perfectly. I wouldn't change a moment.

I am going to be one happy Bride-to-be at 7pm this evening when we sign the contract & make this official! I can't wait to share the details with you. Until then, Happy Weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...