4.14.2010

Greetings from Hoboken


Greetings from Hoboken!

I'm baaaack!

I'm sorry for the short break from blogging. From the start, I set my goal to blog every week day & I try to stick to that schedule. Real life has gotten in the way lately! Let me tell you, the break isn't due to shortage of things to share. That means there are some fun posts coming your way!

On our wedding front, we have tons of awesome things happening. We chose & booked our reception site! Literally today. How exciting is that?! The goods news will be shared soon. In the meantime, I was determined to move beyond that pesky Item Number Six on our wedding planning timeline. We skipped ahead a bit & started shopping for a fabulous photographer & a rocking band. Those things are works in progress with details to follow. This Saturday, my fiance & I are thrilled to have an engagement photo session with my talented brother-in-law, Tim of Timothy Glenn Photography. I have drooled over his engagement & wedding photos for years & it's such a thrill to be the subject! Last but not least, I started working on our web site which is a bit more work than I expected. I hope to have it wrapped up before too long.

At Koru Wedding Shoppe, things are in full swing as well. Tons of great wedding invitation orders arrived & I'm excited to post them here. Unfortunately, that good intention, those invitations & my camera are never in the same place at once. I'm staging a photo shoot at Koru on Thursday so be on the lookout for those invitations. Plus I feel so lucky that I have meet with some incredible couples in the past few weeks for invitations so more beauties are in the works.

Phew, what a busy, fun time! Today is just a short, sweet Greetings from Hoboken!

Hint: This will be seen again for our wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...