4.29.2010

Anthropologie + Weddings


Drifting By Dress
from Anthropolgie


Do you recognize this dress from the catalog cover?
Cooling Palette Dress from Anthropolgie

I love Anthropologie; who doesn't? I pour over its beautiful catalog featuring those gorgeous clothes as soon as I snatch it out of the mailbox. It was music to my ears when I learned that Anthropologie is set to launch a bridal line including wedding gowns & bridesmaid dresses. Many Brides turn to Anthropologie for their bridesmaid dresses so Anthropologie obviously noticed the trend. There are hints that they may expand into wedding invitations & such too. Awesome! I have been trying to find out when the Anthropologie bridal line is set to launch & it seems like Spring 2011. Sigh. That's a little late for me. Maybe I'll talk to my fiance & see if we can push back the wedding a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...