4.02.2010

Happy Easter!


A simple version of my Easter cards


I decorated these paper eggs!


My final creations when I ran out of the other cardstock


I made this card first, then decided to make each card a bit different


No envelope leaves my hands without a seal or sticker

Here are my Easter cards that I created! Do you like them? I'm happy with the final products. It's a bonus that I had so much fun making them! I hope my family & friends enjoy them.

I was short two envelopes & I took the cards with me to the store to find coordinating envelopes. When the saleswoman saw my creations, she told me I should go into the card-making business. For a moment, my mind starting racing. Then I returned to reality & remembered my hands are quite full with my baby, Koru Wedding Shoppe. I thanked her for her compliment & went on my merry way.

Happy Easter & Happy Spring to all~

2 comments:

  1. hope your easter was blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a blessed, beautiful day! i can tell from your blog that your family enjoyed the perfect easter they deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...