6.11.2010

Yes, We'll Be Your Bridesmaids!


Image via Real Simple

I'm happy to report that I have a complete bridal party of four. When I last wrote about asking my bridesmaids, I had three Bridesmaids confirmed & one Bridesmaid pending. I was lucky enough to ask my three local Bridesmaids in person & I had to settle for mailing my handcrafted "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" card to my out-of-town Bridesmaid. Everyone said yes!

I'm so excited about my bridal party because I adore each & every one of them. Many of them have been an important part of my life forever; all of them will always be in our lives. First, Mary, my sister, is my Matron of Honor. We don't like "Matron" because it makes her sound 100-years-old but we'll stick with it for now. In no particular order, the Bridesmaids are Andrea, my best friend; Christina, my cousin & Erin, my sister-in-law-to-be. Some are family, some are friends but all are considered both. They are amazing women & friends. I'm counting my lucky stars to have such a wonderful bridal party.

Now I need a wedding gown so we can choose outfits for the Bridesmaids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...