5.21.2011

It's A Wrap! 10th Edition


LOVE: Bridesmaids Movie
Movie Still via Hollywood.com

Here we are at the 10th Edition of It's A Wrap!, the weekly Koru list of wedding inspiration. Yes, here we are. & I've got nothing. I'm ashamed to admit I've been a slacker this week. It's not that I haven't been reading my favorite wedding blogs & finding inspiration to share. Check, check. Unfortunately, other projects demanded my time & attention this week so my focus was lost. I have to admit defeat.

Now I did take a break in this crazy week to see a matinee of Bridesmaids. After all, anything wedding-related is considered research. My Koru loves, take yourself to the movie theater pronto & enjoy this movie! You'll love it if you're a Bride or Bridesmaid. You'll love it if you've been a Bride &/or Bridesmaid. Trust me. Whether you've been nominated as Maid of Dishonor or not, you will relate to it & you will laugh.

You probably need a break from wedding planning or real life!
Go see Bridesmaids!!

Have a lovely weekend~



2 comments:

  1. I must go see this!! Perhaps this weekend :) I've ONLY heard amazing reviews on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider it wedding homework :-) It's a must see!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...