5.06.2011

It's A Wrap! 9th Edition & Crafting for Mom


Hello Koru family & friends! I was going to scrap It's A Wrap! this week & post about making Mother's Day cards instead. Sometimes we need a short break from weddings, right? WRONG, not this week! It's been a pretty exciting week in wedding world. Sit back & enjoy a little recapping & a little crafting!

You probably spend a good chunk of each day drooling (I mean, reading) Style Me Pretty. If you don't, we can't be friends! Luckyfor you, there is a new, local, New York Style Me Pretty with New Yorkers' unique style & sass. Be still my beating heart!


LOVE: Split Birch Vases Image via BHLDN

Just when I didn't think I couldn't handle any more wedding excitement, BHLDN unveiled their decor collection! That's right- now they dress you, your maids & your party!! Quite honestly, this party decor goes beyond wedding which is quite awesome since my day has come & gone. I'm dyyiinngg here with all these pretty goodies!!!


The Mom Card

I took a break from wedding overload with making cards for Mother's Day. I've gathered so many pretty supplies since I started crafting again that now I simply spread out my supplies & create a new design. It's so much fun! Unlike last year, my hubs saw the cards & decided to skip Hallmark in favor of my creations- I'm so proud!! Hopefully, our Moms & Grandmas enjoy their cards made with love!


The Grandma Card

Happy Weekend! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...