5.16.2011

Take Heart, Bridesmaids


Will they wear it again?
Or will they trade it in?
Cynthia Rowley Dress 8011 in Smashing

Every girl has one (or two or ten!): a bridesmaid dress hanging in her closet that she will never wear again. No matter that the well-intentioned Bride promised it was a dress she could wear again. Maybe it's not her style. Maybe it's not her color. Maybe it's not her taste. Have no fear, hope is here!

Newlymaid! Newlymaid offers second chances for stylish bridesmaids & their unloved bridesmaid dresses. The concept is brilliant & simple: send your bridesmaid dress, receive a credit & choose a new dress for casual, work or a night out! Meanwhile, your old bridesmaid dress is recycled or donated to charity. Everybody wins!

Newlymaid is tackling the age-old problem of unwearable bridesmaid dresses one closet at a time. I'm welcoming them with open arms & spreading the good word to my bridesmaids just in case they won't wear my bridesmaid dress again. I happened to love it, in fact, I wished I had ordered one for myself to wear as a guest during wedding season. But that's me. My bridesmaids are four, unique individuals at different stages in their lives & perhaps my bridesmaid dress isn't quite right. Newlymaid might be the answer for them.

How many bridesmaid dresses are collecting dust in your closet? Will you try Newlymaid?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...