4.11.2011

Calling Jersey Girls!


The honor of your presence is requested at the "Jersey Shore" house!

Oh yes, my dears, it's true: the "Jersey Shore" beach pad is available for weddings!

Or engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinner or any other event you'd like to host at the summer home of Snooki & the Situation.
The Seaside Heights home is being touted as perfect for the non-traditional Bride & Groom. All with killer tans & Jersey accents must apply. Dream come true or nightmare?


I have to admit I have never watched "Jersey Shore" but I knew I had to pass along this gem when a fellow Jersey Girl sent this info my way. I don't live under a rock & I know the show is hugely popular. Perhaps some have been anxiously awaiting a "Jersey Shore" theme wedding. Any takers? Let me know, I'd love to help with the wedding planning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...