4.15.2011

It's A Wrap! 7th Edition


Love, love, LOVE
Image by Fresh In Love Photography
Via Postcards and Pretties

I spend a good portion of each day reading my favorite blogs & it's a pleasure to share a few of my finds with you each week. It boggles my mind how much information & inspiration is simply a click away! Without further ado, here are my picks for the week:

The heart balloons kill me!

Practical tips on substituting your iPod for a DJ

What is red, black, white & perfectly adorable?!
Did I mention the cow? I mean, it's almost too much!!


What's on your to-do list?

Smiles guaranteed!

Did I miss anything good?! I hope not. Have a glorious weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...