4.04.2011

Wedding Belles!


I'm drooling. Are you? Or the better question: have you seen Wedding Belles, the new wedding collection from Kate Spade?

Wedding Belles is chic & whimsical, just as you'd expect from Kate Spade. It includes fun collections for the Bride, Bridesmaid & Honeymoon. Love, LOVE! I spent the major part of my weekend poring over every item & wishing they could be mine or could have been mine for my wedding. Here are my favorites from the Bride collection:



Wedding Belles Naomi Dress
Soooo cute for the Rehearsal Dinner or Celebratory Brunch



Charm Shoes
The perfect amount of sparkle & sass!


Pearl Bauble Bracelet
Classic Pearls with a bit of glitz



Very Opaque Tights
Wasn't I just saying colored tights are the perfect Something Blue?


Date Night Ring
Fun & flirty! I need this ring ASAP for our date nights!!

(All Images via kate spade new york)

Don't even get me started on the Bridesmaid & Honeymoon collections! What were your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. So fabulous!! I love love the blue tights :) Such a flirty and cute idea. Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've rocked blue tights as my Something Blue if I'd thought of it. Not that smart obvi :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...