9.24.2010

Charming Bouquet


Paloma's Nest, the home of modern heirlooms, has been on my radar for awhile. I've always admired their Ring Bearer Bowls as a chic, meaningful alternative to ring bearer pillows.
Since we don't have a ring bearer, I counted them out for our wedding. Imagine my surprise & delight when I came upon their custom bouquet charms:


Image via Paloma's Nest

I'd love to have a bouquet charm to carry down the aisle with a few sweet words & our wedding date. I'm a complete sucker for little touches like this! After the wedding, we can use the charm in a wedding shadowbox (we're registered for this one) or as a holiday ornament. My wheels are spinning!

And if we had a ring bearer, this is the ring bearer bowl I would choose:


Image via Paloma's Nest

The Sun. The Moon. The Stars. For You. Does it get any sweeter than that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...