9.02.2010

Next Project


Celebrate Fall!
Craft Kit from Paper Source

It's pretty laughable that I'm considering my next project. I haven't finished my sample pom for our ceremony. Once the sample is done, I have to find fabric & buy more supplies before I can start the eight poms for our wedding. And time is ticking with only 4.5 months to go!

Still, this pretty Fall wreath in those gorgeous colors caught my eye. Mostly because my Winter wreath is hanging on the wall. Yup, from last Christmas. The poor thing needs a break & this mum wreath seemed like the perfect solution. The wreath is a craft kit from Paper Source so it shouldn't take too long. And wow, it would look so beautiful on our living room wall.

All in all, I'm a huge fan of celebrating the seasons. The mum wreath may be the ticket for celebrating Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...