9.22.2010

More Carnation Loving!

Lovely DIY carnation centerpiece
Image via 100 Layer Cake

Remember way back when I declared my love for carnations?! Indeed, I did choose carnations as our main flower for our wedding. I've been having a blast bringing my vision together with my talented florist, Liz. Tons of white carnations will be clustered together with no greens for a modern, romantic look that is affordable. Liz made us a gorgeous sample of our reception centerpieces that I contemplated sharing on the blog but, in the end, I'd like the end result to be a surprise for our wedding guests. Until then, you'll have to imagine! Trust me, the flowers will be spectacular!


Yesterday, I spied this fabulous, DIY carnation centerpiece on 100 Layer Cake. Wow. The look is so delicate & pretty. So many people count carnations out but this clearly proves they pack quite a punch.

For one, brief moment, I contemplated revising my entire floral look. Then I gazed at our sample centerpiece photo & reminded myself how much I love them. I'm going to stick with the original plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...