10.20.2010

Go Koru Wedding Shoppe!


I work hard at Koru Wedding Shoppe to bring my Brides & Grooms the very best wedding invitations, gifts, accessories & planning. I give my all & then some to go above & beyond whether it's assisting with a wedding invitation or coordinating a wedding day. All I need is the smiles & thanks I receive from my Brides & Grooms. But sometimes, it's really nice to get a little more.

I'm proud & happy to announce that Koru Wedding Shoppe is named the Best Bridal Shop of Hoboken 2010! The second year in a row- yippee! The U.S. Commerce Association recognizes Koru as an outstanding local business through its tremendous service to its customers & community. Koru's selection reflects not only its hard work but the many people who support & contribute to its success. THANK YOU!


For the full story, the official press release can be viewed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...