10.06.2010

Out For Delivery


Patience, patience: Blah, Blah
Print available at Etsy from TheTwitterpatedToad's shop

This is what UPS has to say on the matter: Out For Delivery.

Good things come to those who wait. Patience is a virtue. Whatever!

Normally I'm a patient person. Not today! Not on the BIG day that our wedding invitations arrive at Koru Wedding Shoppe!! I can't wait to tear open that brown box & see our wedding invitations!!!
I have watched the magical moment when a Bride holds her wedding invitation in her hands & reads it for the first time; it's such a special, quiet moment. Now it's my turn :-)

Don't mind me as I sit here & count the hours, minutes & seconds until the package arrives . . .

2 comments:

  1. oh how fun!!! hope they are at your doorstep now!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. they FINALLY came- well worth the wait :-) i will be posting about it soon.

    btw, love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...