10.26.2010

Trick or TREATS


Am I the last one in the world to find out about Cake Pops from Bakerella? I stumbled upon these delicious cuties a week ago. Now I'm obsessed. By obsessed, I mean visions of making Cake Pops as favors for our rehearsal dinner dancing through my head. This is coming from the girl who only has a kitchen because the condo came with one.

Adorable. That's all I can say. Since I have the upcoming, fun holiday of Halloween on my mind, check out the Cake Pops all spooky & sweet for Halloween:


Image from Bakerella


Image from Bakerella


Image from Bakerella


Image from Bakerella

I told you they were adorable!! If I had to pick a favorite, I'd go with the sassy black cats. Cute, cute.

The real question is if I'm brave enough to give Wedding Cake Pops a shot!

2 comments:

  1. Her cake pops are just perfection! I've tried to make the cake balls, and while they were edible, they turned out looking nothing like hers! Gorgeous post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know! I was thinking of white ones with shimmer sprinkles, nothing too elaborate. I'll do a test run with low expectations. I'm used to failing in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...