10.01.2010

Coming Soon!


Vintage Mailbox
Available at lindaleann's shop on etsy

The notification came late Wednesday night. An 18-pound box from Marsupial Invitations was headed to Koru Wedding Shoppe to arrive on October 6. Could this shipment be our wedding invitations?!!!!!!!!

I casually mentioned to RZ that our wedding invitations could be, right this very second!, on their way to us.
RZ tends to maintain his cool at all times, unless the Yankees or Jets are involved, & he flippantly answered that's nice. Since I had no confirmation yet, I tried to match RZ's cool. It became clear to me that there was absolutely no way I was waiting until October 6 to find out what the box contained. I fired off an email to Marsupial Invitations to confirm the shipment was ours.

The next day, I had everything I needed to know: It's your invites!!!

Cue the Happy Dance. I can't wait to see our wedding invitations!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...