10.09.2010

Wednesday To Remember


Hello! I have to apologize for the radio silence the past two days; real life got in the way of blog life! However, I did have a Wednesday To Remember that I must share with you. With no further ado . . .

Sloooooooow delivery, or so it seemed
Available at Etsy from nutandbee's shop

6:02pm: Our Wedding Invitations arrived! Yipee! It truly seemed like the day stretched on forever & ever until the much-anticipated package arrived. Let me tell you, the wait was well worth it. I couldn't be happier with our wedding invitations; they are perfect for our Winter wedding. I can't wait to send them to our wedding guests!!

I will write more about our wedding invitations but I won't be showing them on the blog for awhile. Much like our save-the-date invitations, I want our wedding guests to see them first. There is always an exception to the rule! Hint: if you're a local, stop by Koru Wedding Shoppe to see our invitation :-)




Wouldn't you miss that sweet face?

Approximately 9:00pm: Bailey was released from the animal hospital! Our curious Beagle Bailey had eaten something that made him very sick & landed him in the animal hospital. Besides being so worried, we missed having our boy with us. It was a triumphant, happy moment to bring him home!! Thankfully, everything has gone well since he came home & he's out of the woods. Phew.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I'll be back on Monday with more of the wedding beat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...