3.14.2012

touch o' green


In case you're not aware of the program, Koru Wedding Style has gone green in honor of St. Patrick's Day!  I kicked things off with luscious green bouquets fit for green-loving Brides yesterday.  Where is my green celebration taking us today?

Green bridesmaid dresses, my dears.  & the pretty bridesmaid bouquets to match!  Green may not top the list of most popular bridal party colors but green maids are fresh & pretty.

A good-looking bridal party in cheery kelly green dresses:


A darling white bouquet with yellow/green berries completes the look:


The happy bridesmaids are rocking their dark green frocks:
(does anyone else spot the slight wardrobe malfunction?) 


Such a heavenly delight of pale oranges mixed with light greens in this bouquet:


I don't see green bridesmaid dresses in many weddings but I must say after seeing these photos, I'm a fan.  A little touch of green makes for a beautiful wedding!

What color are your bridesmaids wearing?  How did you decide on a color(s)?

Photos 1 & 2 Laurie Leslie Photography via ; Photos 3 & 4 Raya Carlisle Photography via

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. not quite up to par with your color inspiration but i try :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm planning on having deep hunter green for my winter wedding to match my fiance's tartan... it's SO hard to find examples of dark green dresses being used though - I hope it's going to look as great as it does in my mind =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deep hunter green dresses will be fabulous! & you'll have to post photos so other Brides can see dark green done right!!

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I love green. It looks perfect in these wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have picked them for myself, but I do love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think a lot of brides feel the same way as you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that shade of green and the different types of dresses. Where did you find them???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them too! If you look at the last line of this post & follow the two "via" links, it will take you to the original post which may list the bridesmaid dress designers. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...