3.22.2012

{wedding rings} sandy



I am enjoying one of the most beautiful Spring days & the sunny skies & soft breezes have me dreaming of beach days.  The beautiful ocean, the bright sun & the warm sand . . .

Speaking of sand, how cool is this sandy ring shot?  I'm pretty much head over heels in love.  The sand & the rings are such a perfect pairing for a beach wedding.  It's a simple photo yet absolutely striking.  The rings' shadows are incredible & the sands' texture is so detailed.  Amazing.  The black & white photography just makes this photo as I'm not sure I would like it so much in color.   

Now if only I could bury myself in the sand today . . .

What are you dreaming of on this lovely day?    

Photo by Robin Van Dyke Photography via

3 comments:

  1. Striking is the perfect word! It's gorgeous in SF today too, so of course I'm dreaming about a little vacation far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to bury myself in the sand right now too. But I'm headed to the mountains, and probably won't feel any warmth until July ;) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to hoping everyone gets a nice, warm vacation soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...